Health Mirror is a cloud-based tool that enables physicians to educate their patients in the exam room, as well as
pre or post visit. Our database delivers a library of health information that is easily targeted to an individual
patient’s gender, symptoms, diagnoses, language, and age.
At the point-of-care, the waiting patient:
- Views educational videos using a tablet or stand-alone touchscreen device,
- Learns about a symptom or problem they have, priming them for the physician encounter,
- Understands current and new practice initiatives and priority messages,
- Reviews the VIS statement for a vaccine they are scheduled to have,
- Receives information about a scheduled or recommended procedure such as colonoscopy,
- Utilizes otherwise wasted time
Before or After the Visit:
- Care manager, provider or nurse easily shares education , to the patient directly via e-mail or mobile device.
Developed by physicians for physicians to fit within personal practice workflow needs:
- Enhancement of the physician-patient encounter experience, improving patient satisfaction,
- Achievement of improved clinical quality and Meaningful Use Measures,
- Reinforcement of the Patient Centered Medical Home model,
- Education of the difficult to engage patient,
- Monthly subscription pricing model.